The ABR College of Engineering and Technology was established in the year 2008, and sponsored by ABR Educational Society to promote technological education to meet the requirements of a developing nation in the context of global concern at the threshold of the twenty first century.
A team of educated, enlightened, experienced technocrats with vision, firmly determined to promote high quality education is striving to provide every facility for achieving excellence. The college is one of the best colleges in and around the Prakasam Dist.The Standards of teaching are very high when compared with the other colleges. The college is affiliated to the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
The Engineering Programs offered at ABR College of Engineering are designed for career initiation and growth in the competitive market place. There is equal emphasis on theoretical concepts as well as practical insights, making our programs the right weapons to conquer the career goals.
ABRCET, is well known for providing world-class infrastructure that is useful to produce engineers for real world. The buildings of ABRCET are architectural master pieces which provide excellent ventillation, ambience and forms a perfect place for education.
ABRCET never compromises in providing best infrastructure to its students.
The college is well known for its commitment to install and update the infrastructure and facilities to the latest standards. The college is blessed with sound financial resources, wonderful buildings, distinguished library and latest ET facilities.
The Programs offered at ABRCET are designed for career initiation and growth in the competitive market place. There is equal emphasis on theoretical concepts as well as practical insights, making our programs the right weapons to conquer the career goals.
- To achieve academic excellence and 100% placements for the students
- To develop department intranet providing groupware tools for the faculty, courses and study materials for the students.
- To conduct at least one faculty development program every semester
- To conduct National and International conferences regularly.
- To conduct seminars and workshops regularly.
- To promote research and development activities among the faculty and students.
- To introduce research Programs
- To set up the Research and Development Laboratory in Network security
- Conducting bridge courses regarding the upcoming trends in software
- Conducting seminars by eminent personalities to explore the core subjects in-depth
- Conducting Industrial Tours to the students
- Activating students to do Mini projects semester breaks.
- Sending students to various institutional, regional and national level technical paper presentations.
- To achieve 100% placement