Studying for a Computer Science and Engineering degree is exciting enough as it will open the doors to very cool jobs. It is truly amazing to catch the trend with ABRCET. Because ABRCETT takes care to maximize the learning opportunities by keeping up-to-date and continuous with highly qualified and richly experienced faculty to meet the present requirement at global scenario. The department has state-of the art infrastructure which includes.
- Ultramodern laboratories with multiple platforms like Unix, Windows and Apple
- Separate Project room with touch screen boards
- Network connection through three different providers
- Multimedia lab with apple computers
- 600 computers with LAN
Software Engineering Association (SEA), established in 2004, is a body attached to this Department to look after the department-related activities to enhance the intellectual faculty of its members through project consultations, expert lectures, group interactions, seminars and paper presentations, etc. It has its own CD library. “Bits and Bytes” is an in-house magazine published by SEA.
To produce Computer Science & Engineering Graduates, who are original in thinking and innovative in approach and become useful citizens of the Society.
To become best performing Computer Science & Engineering Department in the Country and to contribute effectively to Industry, Research & Development and Social Engineering.
- To create Research & Development Cell to accelerate Research & Development in the Department.
- To conduct Industry relevant Training Programmes for students so that they are ready for Industry.
- To enhance Training and Placement activities so that the Department achieves 90% of employment to all eligible candidates.
- To work closely with Industry in developing curriculum commensurate with Industry needs.
No.Of students Intake:60