This discipline has its own stake and importance among other engineering disciplines as it prepares students to apply mathematical and scientific principles to the design, development and operational evaluation of electrical, electronic and related communications systems and their components. Therefore, ABRCET has invested considerable resources in providing the exceptional facilities like
- Analog and integrated circuits labs
- Communication Lab
- Fibre optic Lab
- Microwaves Engineering Labs
- Signal Processing and Control Lab
- Pulse and Digital Circuits Lab
- Microprocessor and Micro Controller Lab
- Electronics Circuits Labs
- Mat Lab
- Pspice Lab
- VLSI & Embedded Systems Lab
- Establish a school of electronics – a center of excellence.
- Develop leadership qualities amongst the students.
- Promote industry and institution interaction.
Overall personality development of student in tune with industry needs.
- Moulding the students and raising their confidence levels to perform the best in the industry and society.
- Motivating students to be a part of professional organizations like IEEE & IETE
- Tie-up with renowned industries
- Achieve 100% Academic Results
- Conduct bridge courses to fulfill the needs of the industry