This discipline has its own stake and importance among other engineering disciplines as it prepares students to apply mathematical and scientific principles to the design, development and operational evaluation of electrical, electronic and related communications systems and their components. Therefore, ABRCET has invested considerable resources in providing the exceptional facilities like
- Electronic Circuit Analysis (Aircconditioned)
- IC Applications (Airconditioned)
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers (Airconditioned)
- Electronic Computer Aided design laboratory (Airconditioned)
- Analog and Digital Communications (Airconditioned)
- Microwave and Optical Communication (Airconditioned)
- DSP, P-SPICE, VHDL and MATLAB (Airconditioned)
- Establish a school of electronics – a center of excellence.
- Develop leadership qualities amongst the students.
- Promote industry and institution interaction.
Overall personality development of student in tune with industry needs.
- Moulding the students and raising their confidence levels to perform the best in the industry and society.
- Motivating students to be a part of professional organizations like IEEE & IETE
- Tie-up with renowned industries
- Achieve 100% Academic Results
- Conduct bridge courses to fulfill the needs of the industry