Electrical & Electronics Engineering degree is a stepping stone to a wide range of careers ranging from computer science to business. ABRCET prepares sound ground to equip the students to this creative engineering streak. The facilities at the department include:
- Electrical Machinery Labs
- Power Electronics Labs
- Electrical Workshop
- Control Systems Lab
- Power Systems Lab
IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering), is a connected body with this department to organize activities like group discussions, seminars, paper contests, panel discussions, technical meets, etc. Online interactions with technical persons and projects models is a common activity of its members. A guest lecture by WIPRO. Vice President in March, 2005 reflects the activities of IEEE. The in-house publications of IEEE is E-guardinia.
To be a pioneering department in preparing students to compete globally in their profession, to reach the highest levels of intellectual attainment, making significant contributions to society.
Department of EEE will strive continuously
- To be the center of excellence with focus on advanced technology
- To prepare the students for successful career based on a strong moral and ethical foundations
- To advance the state – of – art in electrical and electronics Engineering
- To train and educate students as Global Citizens to become entrepreneurs in their chosen field
- To serve the Rural Community for its enrichment and advancement.
- To secure autonomy in Two years.
- To improve the students Academic performance to 100%.
- To improve Campus placements to 100%.
- To set up a research development laboratory and to motivate the Faculty and Students in Research and Publication work.
- To ensure faculty and staff development for effective teaching learning process.
- To forge strong alliances with sister institutions and industries.
- To initiate the R & D work.
- To conduct as many as bridge courses
- To enter MOU’s with as many industries as possible
- To enhance employability of students
No.Of students Intake:120